This page shows the posts which are written to support the courses I teach. Where the course is aligned with a Microsoft exam, the blog post shows the references organised by the exam objectives as at the time of writing. The Cloud is Evergreen and always evolving, and whilst I hope to keep these articles up to date, I can unfortunately offer no guarantees, so please check published/updated dates.
- SC-400 Course Extras and Exam PrepSC400 Exam Prep and Course Extras
- SC-900 ExtrasLinks & resources to support SC900 course & exam
- MS-900 Course ExtrasReferences and extras to support MS 900 course deliver
- MS-100 ExtrasMS-100 Overview & My Tips MS-100 or Microsoft 365 Identity and Services is one of two exams that make up the Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert certification. The certification also requires you to pass & hold a valid Microsoft 365 Associate level certification in addition to passing the MS-100 and MS-101. The Microsoft 365 … Continue reading MS-100 Extras
- MS-700 – Microsoft Teams Administrator AssociateLast Updated 5th May 2022 MS-700 Overview & My Tips MS-700 or Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate is the certification for Teams Administrators. As a Teams Administrator you do need to have a good grounding in all things Microsoft 365 as Teams is the tool that pulls it all together and exposes any weaknesses in your … Continue reading MS-700 – Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate
- SC-300 ExtrasSC-300 Overview & My Tips SC-300 or Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator is an associate (two star) certification from Microsoft. It is aimed at people administering access to the Microsoft Cloud; Azure, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365. It is worth noting that whilst the skills and knowledge are relevant to administrators for all systems, the course and exam … Continue reading SC-300 Extras
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.